- List of resources in New Jersey during COVID-19-click here.
- Somerset County Food Bank Networ
- List of Welfare Offices, by County - click here
- To get the Food Stamps - check here
- To get the help with LIHEAP - clicking here for the application and click here to see the income eligibility.
- Medical Insurance from the state for kids, and if eligible, for you too, isA - click here.
- For Employment - click here
- For Amazon Warehouse jobs - click here, and then follow the links in the article - to apply
- Cell Phone, click here or here
- Internet for low income families, click here or call Comcast (1-855-846-8376) and request an application sent in the mail.
- School Lunches/Snacks - click here or call the kids' school to apply directly
- Free Tax Preparation, click here, here or here.
- United way ALICE Fund--click here to fill our application http://www.UnitedWayNNJ.org/ALICEassistance
- Cherry Hill Free Clinic - click here
- Medina Community Clinic - click here
- ICNA Free Clinic - click here
- APPNA NJ Sunday free Clinic--1200 Randolf Rd, Plainfield, NJ 08060 Somerset
- For Youth services directory, click here
- or FSC agencies with document needs click here
- -For FSC Job search Resources, click here
- -For Somerset County Resource Guide click here
- -For Food banks, click here
1. Street Smart Outreach-- focused on identifying adolescents and young adults between ages of 13-21 who are living on the street. They have two offices, one in Bridgewater and one in Morristown. Contact -908-526-6605 ext. 321/323.
2. Pathways--they work with youth on an individual basis and also provides weekly workshops which focus on life-skills such as job readiness, resume writing, obtaining employment. continuing education, financial aid, vocational training. Contact: 973-644-4666
3. Get Covered NJ-https://www.nj.gov/getcoverednj/languages/